Friday, July 10, 2015

Time for my favorites


I'm starting to look forward to writing these posts on Fridays, because it feels like such a great way to end the week! Our temps are cooling off (horray!), we have no big plans this weekend, and I am feeling pumped to just hang out with my family. That's what summer is all about, right?!


[ONE]

So, yeah. This is happening today. One of my favorite shopping days of the year. I like to stock up on shoes for my kids, and work clothes for the hubs and me. Wish me luck!!! If I'm not out in 3 hours....just wait longer. ;-)


 
[TWO]
 
I'm just getting into this book, and I can already tell you, it's gonna be a favorite. We are reading it for our monthly book club and it's definitely a good one! In fact, as soon as I'm done with this blog post, I'm going to do some reading. My house is silent, I have a big cozy blanket and a cup of coffee. Is there anything better than that?!
 
 

[THREE]
 
Speaking of blankets, I just got a new throw for our couch, and I have to tell you about it. It's amazing!!! Of course, it's a Costco purchase and might be the coziest I've ever had. You can't beat the price, either. Mine is the light teal and white version, but there are tons to chose from. We've all been fighting over it because it's seriously like wrapping yourself in cozy heaven!!
 
 
 
 
[FOUR]

 
This company! As you know, I became a Beachbody coach last month and it's been nothing short of amazing. Not only have I been able to help a TON of people meet their health and fitness goals, but I've been overwhelmed at the kindness and generosity of the company. Last week, a coach who is way above me, mailed me two very generous gifts to thank me for my hard work, then last night, I had a special phone call from the CEO of the company. My coach has been super supportive, too. We are starting a new challenge group for July, so if you'd like to join us, it's not too late! Contact me at: familiarjoy (at) yahoo (dot) com.
 
Image result for beachbody
 
 
 
[FIVE]
 
This week, Jake's baseball team (coached by my hubby) took the league title in their division...10U competitive. It's was a long, but exciting season, and there couldn't have been a better ending! The championship game was Tuesday, and then last night, the entire team was recognized at a local minor league baseball stadium. How cool is that?! I love youth sports for many reasons, (In fact, I'm planning on a blog post about this, soon) but when they get the opportunity to really succeed, it makes it that much sweeter!


 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh the Nordstrom sale....I will be hiding boxes the next few weeks for sure! Congrats to Jake and his team. Such fun memories! And congrats on the Beachbody success! I was the worst consultant ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that blanket from Costco and sleep with it every night! I wash it every week with our sheets and it's still just as soft as the day I got it. Such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nordstrom sale :) can't wait to go!!! Chelsea@thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete