Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nordstrom {Anniversary Sale} finds!!!

Oh, hey, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I love you. No, really. I do.
 
I could have purchased A LOT more, but between my Stitch Fix and other back-to-school purchases, I tried to limit myself, and I think I did a good job! I'm still torn on the jeans situation, which will require a trip back out there, but otherwise, I feel like my additions will be staples in my closet.
 
Starting with this tank. You need it. I need it.
 
And so I got it in two colors. Click HERE.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Pair it with this top and it's perfection. No, really.


 
 
Or this to-die-for cardi. Click HERE.


 
 
I can't decide if I like the crème or the black, more. What do you think?!
#justgetboth


 
 
 
And then get THIS cute sweater/cardigan to go with it!!!


 
 
My last purchase of the day was a favorite. Zella leggings. There is no substitute...these are the best!!! And worth every.single.penny. #trustme





My jean dilemma was fierce and I just couldn't decide. Eeek. What's a girl to do?!#whenindoubtgetboth
 
Right? Right.
 
I'll let you know what I decide.
 
Okay, friends. Spill! What were your pre-sale picks! I haven't shopped kids or mens yet, so we'll be heading back, for sure!
 





8 comments:

  1. What a great haul! That tank is adorable and I love all of the cardigans you got!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that tank!! And yes, always get it in both ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Kimono & Cream Tank Combo, headed to check them out now ;)

    Caitlin | It's the Grad Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I was starting to comment on my favorites but really I love them all - such fabulous picks! I can't wait to finally have the time to sit down and do some shopping… from my computer, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Zella leggings! I need some :). I wish I had a Nordstrom where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the cardigans! I'm still waffling between a few things for the sale. I'd better make up my mind soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Zella leggings too....my boxes started arriving yesterday...I am almost scared to see all that is going to show up. I bought the Wit & Wisdom jeans last year and ordered a new pair during the sale if you haven't tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice clothes. you are in so good fit so any clothes look cool on you!

    better than yesterday

    ReplyDelete