Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kale chips

 
I've got a great, super easy, recipe for you! These are amazing and even the kids will gobble them up.
 
What you need:
bunch of kale
olive oil
ranch seasoning
 
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
Cut the long stems off of the kale.
Toss them in a bowl with 3-4 Tbsp of olive oil (more or less depending on the amount of kale used)
Lay flat on a baking sheet
Sprinkle ranch seasoning evenly across all of the kale
Stick in oven for 20-25 minutes. You may have to remove the outside pieces at the 20 minute mark and then bake an additional 5 minutes for the inside pieces.
Cool and serve.
 






I'm not kidding, these are addicting! They are crunchy and have great flavor. I like them almost as much as I like chips. And if you know me, that's a lot! A much healthier choice and serves as a great side with BBQ food. Perfect for summer.
 
Even if you are skeptical, give them a try! I think you'll be surprised!
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Ranch seasoning...why in the world have I not thought of this?!!! I love making kale like this and I rarely share. :)

    ReplyDelete