Thursday, June 4, 2015

Interview about mom


There was a fun little interview floating around on Facebook, so I decided to interview both my middles to get their responses. Funny and surprisingly accurate! This would be cute to do for Mother's Day or Father's Day, put in a frame, and voila! A heart felt gift!


Molly- age 3
1. What is something mom always says to you? You love me.

2. What makes mom happy? If I sleep in my bed the whole night.

3. What makes mom sad? If I don’t sleep in my bed the whole night.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? She tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child? She was like princesses.

6. How old is your mom? I don’t know.  Maybe, M-O-M. There are two M’s, I know that.

7. How tall is your mom? She’s as tall as Brett.

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go to Disneyland.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She doesn’t see me.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?  A ballerina.

11. What is your mom really good at? Yoga.

12. What is your mom not very good at? You’re really good at finding stuff. Like my missing princess ring. Soooo, I really don’t know that answer.

13. What does your mom do for a job? I miss you.

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken.

15.What makes you proud of your mom?  You love me!

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Cinderella

17. What do you and your mom do together? We read books together and we play toys together. Oh, and we color together. And that’s all, mom!

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our bodies are the same and our hair is the same.

19. How are you and your mom different? Our feet our different. My feet are square like grandmas!

20. How do you know your mom loves you? I just do!

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That they had a wedding.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  To “The Ram”

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Probably one.


Brett-age 7
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2. What makes mom happy? Doing chores.

3. What makes mom sad? Everybody goofing around and getting the house messy!

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Saying, “boo!”

5. What was your mom like as a child? Nice and beloved, kind.

6. How old is your mom? 27

7. How tall is your mom? 77 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Relax in the sunshine

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Usually cleans.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Playing sweet music

11. What is your mom really good at? Relaxing

12. What is your mom not very good at? Bowling

13. What does your mom do for a job? Teacher!

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Salad

15.What makes you proud of your mom? When you do all the work while we play.

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? You’d be Minnie Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together? Go bowling

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both love eachother

19. How are you and your mom different? You like to clean and I like to play.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? The way you always make us food and stuff.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He listens to you and does work with you and entertains all the kids.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? A fancy restaurant.

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
30

Copy and paste the questions and ask your kiddos! It's fun to hear!


8 comments:

  1. Bahahah- this is awesome. I need to borrow this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if your age is MOM with two M's maybe you're ageless? Timeless? Tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is so sweet and fun to read :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Vanessa and Penny's link up today - What a cute post! It's always interesting to hear things from little mouths, right? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! my daughter's only 16 months so I'm sure a lot of the answers would be dada

    http://www.sundayswithsophie.com/2015/06/cant-live-without.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I saw them floating around facebook yesterday too and read all my friends' kids' answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I love this idea and you will love that you documented these answers later in life!! So fun. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way too cute! I love that you're 27-years-old but had Brett at 30, LOL. Kids say the darndest things :) Thank you so much for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete