Thursday, May 14, 2015

It's Friday...my favorite {moments}!


Today's post is going to be short and sweet, but I've gotta start with a big old....HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! Only four more Fridays in the school year. Not that I'm counting.

I'm doing things a little different this week, and instead of picking my favorite things for the week, I'm going to share a few of my favorite moments for the week. There are no rules, right?!
 
This girl. This outfit. This smile.  

 
 
She told me that she didn't want to take a nap. #sucka

 
 
I love watching him read to the girls before bed at night. I rarely get to capture these moments, but happened to have my phone with me at the right time! Who knew that this daddy to boys would someday become a daddy to girls, as well?!


 
 
When it rains, we watch movies. Peter Pan and air popped popcorn for the win!


 
 
Our favorite Thai restaurant just opened a new location that's only 5 minutes from our house (rather than 20). Naturally, we had to try it out. Yum. Yum.


 
He is the best oldest brother. A human jungle gym and so incredibly patient. Especially with these two.
 
 

And I'll end with a whole lot of sass. "What, mom?! It's fine. I like pink." Well, alright then.

What are you up to this fine Friday?! I'm off on a special date with the hubs! Eeek! Can't wait! Enjoy the weekend!
 




8 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog! I'm a fellow mom of 4. Following along now! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following along! Have a great Friday. =)

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled into your blog too from the link up!! I have 3 teens! Oh my what a precious family and great Friday Favs!! Love that pink and sass on your lil sweetie!! Have an amazing weekend!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday, Kelly! Such sweet snapshots of your beautiful family! :) How wonderful that your favorite restaurant opened a location just five minutes away. Thai food is a favorite at our house too! YUM!! Have a fantastic weekend!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, all her pink!! She looks adorable. You got some really great shots this week. 4 Fridays... we can do this!!! {And today's halfway over so... really 3.5!} Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA Love all those pictures. They are so sweet. What adorable kiddos! And man oh man, so jealous of a Thai restaurant only 5 minutes from your house. We would get take out all the time!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics, your kiddos are adorable! I have 3 girls, I get all the pink, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great week. You have such a beautiful family! Thanks for linking up to H54F!

    ReplyDelete