Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Four things

I saw this cute idea on Katie's blog and decided to try it out on here. Because, well, it's 10pm and I'm getting tired....and I haven't thought of anything better. #justbeingreal

Four Nicknames
Kel, Melby, Melbs, Mommy
 
Four Jobs I've Had
Safeway (Courtesy Clerk), Red Robin (Server), Computer Lab Assistant (in College), Teacher
 
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Legally Blonde, Princess Bride, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Frozen
 

Four Things In My Purse
Wallet, Keys, Lip Gloss, Planner

Four Books I Would Recommend 
Orphan Train, Redeeming Love, The Help and the Bible
 

Four Cars I've Driven
 Geo Storm, Plymouth Neon, Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Acadia
 
Four Places I've Visited
Roatan, Honduras; New York City, NY; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Maui, Hawaii
 
 
Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Italy, Australia, Norway, Thailand
 
Four Of My Favorite Foods
Crab, Clams, Salad, Sour Candy (it's a food. don't argue)
 
Four TV Shows I Watch
Scandal, Chicago PD, The Bachelorette, The Good Wife
 
 
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2015
Summer, growing my blog, finishing house projects, learning to use my "big girl" camera better
 


8 comments:

  1. Too funny!! I did the same post today :) Except I think I like a few of your questions better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I'm going to do this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Might try it my self!! Hey Thanks for stopping by my place and giving me some comment love on my baked beans!! hey I would love if you checked out My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday link party going on now!! I would love to have you...and I pin everything!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up....I seriously did a 4 things post today too...AND I tagged you!! hahaha Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. I'm definitely going to add this post to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute!! LOVE the good wife but not these days! Getting kind of dark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog and Love to invite you to Fabulous Friday Party going on now!
    http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party29/
    Thanks Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wore my VHS tape out of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun I watched it so much! I probably still know every single word of that movie!

    ReplyDelete