Monday, March 9, 2015

Stitch Fix time!!


It's almost as exciting as Christmas, when a Stitch Fix package arrives on my doorstep! And this month did not disappoint. First of all, I wrote some extensive notes about my desires for this box. I wanted NO more skinny jeans, and wanted fun items for this time of year....bright and spring-y. I was also looking for a new statement necklace in a neutral color. 

I haven't decided 100%, but I think I have a pretty good idea of what I want to keep. Be sure to tell me what you think! I really depend on honest feedback. =)

Item #1: Liverpool Kolten Denim Jacket
It's hard to believe, but I really think this jacket might be my favorite Stitch Fix item of ALL TIME. Not kidding! As a back story, I was able to "peek" at my box ahead of time, by looking at the checkout items. When I saw that I was getting another denim Liverpool jacket, my heart sunk. I just got one this fall and I couldn't believe they would send me another. But, as soon as I opened the box, I was thrilled!! Not only do I love the wash, but it feels like I'm wearing a shirt. Completely different from my other one. It doesn't feel like denim at all! It's stretchy and comfortable. And you may have to pry this off of me.
 
 
Item 2: Daniel Rainn Sandro V-Neck Blouse
This shirt is so flow-y and spring-y. Exactly what I asked for! The material is very well made and I love the length around both the front and back. I feel like I could wear this with leggings and it would still be appropriate. I especially love it paired with the jean jacket! And, could the color be any better?! Coral-y pink is just my style!
 
 
Item #3 Papermoon Jules Scalloped Blouse
As soon as I pulled this out of my box, I knew I would love it! It's a great color and it has such cute scalloped detail. I think it will work great in the summer with white shorts or capris and it's cute for work with a cardi and black skinnies. It's fun and fresh, a great pick!
 
 
Item #4 Market & Spruce Aleah V-Neck Solid Dolman Sleeve Shirt
Isn't this a great top!? It's a really thick and soft material that is SO cozy! I love the way it drapes....it feels a little fancy, while still being casual. I'm picturing it with my favorite Vigoss hole-y jeans or with some skinnies for work. The cream color is great for the spring! I could even pair with one of my maxi skirts.
 
Item #5 Bancroft Leighton Metal Bauble Necklace
(see above picture)
I'm in love with this necklace! Gold is my favorite color in accessories, and it looks great with all three of the tops that they sent me. It's totally versatile and I know I'll be wearing it a ton!
 
I'm serious, though...I need your feedback!! What do you love, what do you think I should send back? If you are unfamiliar with this service, you've got to try it out!! Click HERE! For a $20 styling fee, you get 5 items sent to you (you can set it up for as often or as irregular as you'd like). If you buy any item, the $20 is applied to that item, and the service is essentially free. If you buy all 5 items, you get a 25% discount. There is no shipping on the buy or the return, and returns are so simple! They provide a bag, you throw what you don't want in it, and stick it in the mail. It's addressed, stamped and ready to go!
 
And are you ready for an awesome surprise?!! Keep reading!!!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
If you use the code #riskfreemarch for the month of March, you don't have to pay the $20 styling fee!!! Say what?!? If you've never tried this service before, this is the absolute best time to try it out!!! I believe it only works for new customers, but now you have no excuse! If you hate it all, send it all back and you are out ZERO dollars. So there you have it! Click HERE and try it out, friends!!
 
If you want to look back on some of my previous fixes, see them HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
 
And don't forget to let me know your thoughts about my fix!!! I need help from YOU!!!
 


8 comments:

  1. That coral top is so fun and the white tee looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sucked evidently in what I asked for on my last fix...it was the first time that I failed to find anything I liked enough to keep. Loving that coral top and the jacket also looks like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a Pinterest board linked to your account? I feel like that has been the most helpful piece in my stylist knowing what I like. I try to update it before a new fix is ready to be styled.

      Delete
  3. It all looks wonderful on you; I like the jacket and coral top the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to keep everything! Love the colour of that blue/teal top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number 1 and the number 4 top, very cute choices. I am always tempted to do stitchfix, but until my hubby and I sit down to work out a budget and shopping budget I am not sure if that will happen anytime soon. Thanks for sharing this.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really interested in doing stitch fix, but I really have no idea what price range the clothes are in. Could you give me an idea? For instance, I would keep that coral top in a heart beat....does it compare to Nordstrom prices?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete