Thursday, March 26, 2015

Our FAVORITE consignment sale buys!


Whoa. It's Friday! This week just flew by for me!! This consignment sale business is serious work, My plan for today's favorites was to show you ALL of the items that I bought. However, after volunteering for 4 hours at the sale, and then coming home to do bedtime with all the kids, I'm wiped. Instead, I'm doing my 5 favorite items for both girls.
 
I didn't even bother shopping for the boys, for a couple of reasons. First, there isn't a huge selection of clothes in the boy section for sizes 8-10. Second, they only wear basketball shorts and t-shirts. Last, They have waaay too many clothes, as is.
 
But, girls, on the other hand, love everything, wear anything and are super fun to buy clothes for!!I was like a kid in a candy store! I have some great tips for buying used, and I do plan to show my entire lot next week, but for now, my 5 favorite/best buys!!
 
Brylie's FIVE favorite JBF deals
 
Brand: Matilda Jane
Price: $22
 
This is by far, my favorite buy from the sale. No, it's not typical consignment prices, but considering it's brand new (with tags), it's an amazing deal! A Matilda Jane dress can run anywhere from $55-120. I cannot wait to see Brylie wear this!

 
 
 
Brand: Gymboree
Price: $3
 
I mean, how cute is this halter sun dress?! And for $3, it's such a great deal!! If Brylie ends up with the same style as Molly, she'll be in a sun dress every day of the summer!

 
 
 
Brand: Gymboree
Price: $2
 
Again, can you handle the cuteness?! I'm loving the ruffles for spring/summer and think this will be cute with jeggings, leggings or even jean shorts.

 
 
 
Brand: Carters
Price: $5
 
This came as a two piece outfit, so it's an amazing deal. I'm not sure if you can see, but there are little white bunnies all over this blouse. I love it!!! These jeggings will get tons of use!

 
 
Brand: Salt Waters
Price: $2
 
These might be the deal of the night. Retail price is $38, so I saved $36. They are in great condition! My girls lived in these last summer and I expect they will do the same again this year.
 
 
 
 
Molly's FIVE favorite JBF deals
 
Brand: GAP
Price: $10
 
I've been on the hunt for a cute denim jacket for Molly. I ended up with two different ones at the cash register, and ultimately went with this one. So glad I did! I think she's going to get a ton of use out of it. Especially because she insists on wearing dresses every day. This will at least give her a little warmth!
 
 
 
 
Brand: Circo
Price: $3
 
I love this swimsuit so much that I want it in my size!!! I couldn't believe the price! This is why consignment is such a cool thing! It was in nearly perfect condition---Molly gasped when she saw it!

 
 
Brand: Blueberri
Price: $3
 
When I asked Molly to pick her favorite item, she chose this. I had her wear it today with her denim jacket and it was ridiculously cute! Oh my.

 
 
Brand: GAP
Price: $4.50
 
Again, I love this so much! Chambray and yellow all in one. Yes, please! It's not ironed yet (just pulled it all from the wash), but once it is, this dress will be perfection.

 
 
Brand: GAP
Price: $4.50
 
Raise your hand if you remember jelly shoes from childhood? These are the cutest! I love the peach color and am having MAJOR buyers remorse that I didn't buy the navy blue pair that was there, as well.

 
I'll fill you in on my tips and tricks for getting the best deals, and I'll give you an update on how much money I've made consigning my items. But first, let's enjoy the weekend, the sunshine and the start of spring break!!! I can hardly contain myself, I'm so excited!!
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Such cute finds!! I think the swimsuit is my favorite. :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Amy!! I love it, too! Perfect for a little girl! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Great deals! I would have bought the Matilda Jane dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did awesome! Those are great finds.

    ReplyDelete