It's now a few days into the month and I haven't listed my March goals.
Better get on it!!
March is a challenging month for me. Typically, it just seems to drag on and on and on. There aren't any holidays (at least in our family), there are no real school breaks and the weather is typically not very nice. I'm vowing to face March with a positive attitude and not wish the days away. My kids are at such fun ages and I want to soak up every single moment!
So here we go!
1. Finish kitchen renovation. Can I get an Amen?
2. Refinish dining room table. I'm super excited about this one! We just found an amazing deal on a dining room table from OfferUp and I'm going to chalk paint it up. Stay tuned!
3. Finish reading Orphan Train. It's funny how I used to read at least a book a week, and now it takes me a month to get through one! #momtomanysmallchildrenproblems
4. Continue devotions at least 3 days a week.
5. Workout at least 4 days a week. We've been doing a family exercise class at our local YMCA and it's so much fun!! The best part is that our boys love it, too!
6. Have a date night with Adam. Overdue and much needed.
7. Continue working on the #40bagsin40days challenge. I'm doing well on this so far!! To follow my progress, follow me on Instagram, here. Or just search for me under "familiarjoy".
8. Relax more!!
Okay, that's about it! What are your monthly goals? I'm sure I could think of a million other things to add, but I want my goals to be attainable, so I'll stop there!