Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Goals

It's now a few days into the month and I haven't listed my March goals.
 Better get on it!!
 
March is a challenging month for me. Typically, it just seems to drag on and on and on. There aren't any holidays (at least in our family), there are no real school breaks and the weather is typically not very nice. I'm vowing to face March with a positive attitude and not wish the days away. My kids are at such fun ages and I want to soak up every single moment!
 
 
 
So here we go!
 
March:
 
 
1. Finish kitchen renovation. Can I get an Amen?
 
2. Refinish dining room table. I'm super excited about this one! We just found an amazing deal on a dining room table from OfferUp and I'm going to chalk paint it up. Stay tuned!
 
3. Finish reading Orphan Train. It's funny how I used to read at least a book a week, and now it takes me a month to get through one! #momtomanysmallchildrenproblems
 
4. Continue devotions at least 3 days a week.
 
5. Workout at least 4 days a week. We've been doing a family exercise class at our local YMCA and it's so much fun!! The best part is that our boys love it, too!
 
6. Have a date night with Adam. Overdue and much needed.
 
7. Continue working on the #40bagsin40days challenge. I'm doing well on this so far!! To follow my progress, follow me on Instagram, here. Or just search for me under "familiarjoy".
 
8. Relax more!!

Okay, that's about it! What are your monthly goals? I'm sure I could think of a million other things to add, but I want my goals to be attainable, so I'll stop there!
 
Linked up with: Victoria , Rosilind, Rachel & Jen, Kristin and Joey


11 comments:

  1. I've been so inspired by your 40 bags in 40 days. I can't quite match your level but I'm doing some cleaning out and organizing around here and it feels so good! Love your goals - here's to March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go you! Cleaning and organizing feels so good to kick off spring! XO

      Delete
  2. I am with you. It takes me a long time to get through a book. My current pick is over 500 pages, so that will take me a while. :)

    Great goals! Great variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these goals!!!I need to do the 40 bars in 40 days..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain on the kitchen reno! We had ours completed 18 months ago....it was a stressful time but so glad when it was finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new kitchen sounds lovely! Love those goals!

    I need to pick a color for our walls to paint this summer and I am hoping to get through my 5k training this month finally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals!

    Stopping by from stuff -n- things :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, oh, oh! I love lists! You have inspired me to go through some piles, get back on the treadmill, and yes, I have to schedule in reading too. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, oh, oh! I love lists! you have completely inspired me to go through piles, get back on the treadmill, and yes, I also have to schedule in reading! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete