Thursday, March 5, 2015

Friday Favorites: More Maui!

I just realized, this morning, that I haven't shared any pictures from our last 4 days in Maui. What the what?! I gotta do something about that. Stat! I mean, even though it was 3 months ago, it's still important, right? RIGHT!?! ;-)
 
So, for today's Friday favorites, I'm going to share about my favorite vacation destination....
 
Maui!
 
Take me back, please!! A while back, I did this post about traveling with young children. I think people looked at us (and our four kids) with wide eyes, as we boarded a plane for Hawaii, but traveling with kids is super important! What's better than making memories with our children?!
 
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the end of our 2-week vacation to Maui. I'm serious....I could go back in an instant! There is very little that is not my favorite on that beautiful island. Absolute paradise!!







































Where's your favorite vacation destination?? We are itching to plan another with our kids!

Linking up with: Andrea, Narci, Erika, Tiff, Farmer Bell, Christina, Liz, Amanda, Jennie, Katie, Caitlin, Della, Amy

 


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love your maxi dress in that one family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I would love to go to Maui!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Hubs and I are headed on an Hawaiian Cruise in exactly six weeks for our 20th anniversary! This post gets me SO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute family! I would love to be in Hawaii right now :) I love your blog design! Just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We go to Sandals and we found a private island we can rent in the Bahamas. I'm telling you, having your own island for a week is amazing! I loved your pictures! I hope you get to take your cute family other cool places too! My blogger account is broken but if you'd like to say hi, please email me at estherdavison@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the linkup. It looks like you had a wonderful time! My husband vacationed there for 3 weeks, but I've never gone. Definitely considering it for an anniversary trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maui looks amazing! These pictures are great--thanks for sharing:)

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation! I would love to go there. It looks so beautiful!

    Thanks for linking up to H545
    Della
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete