Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Photo dump

It's been awhile since I've done a random photo dump. I take 1491789 pictures a day, and often they just sit on my phone and then get transferred to my external hard drive. What better way to start your Thursday than taking a look at these completely random pictures. Or, not. ;-)
 
When a 3-year old declares she doesn't need a nap, this is what happens by 4pm. Oh, sis.
 
 

This might be one of my favorites. I was looking through my phone this evening, and went to open my "Notes", only to find this. A sweet note from my littlest boy....and a reminder that, despite the hard work, being a mom is the most rewarding job in the world.

 
 
These two, I tell you. They are going to be TROUBLE some day. I caught them in my bathroom, getting into my make-up. If you look closely, you can see the mascara all over Brylie's eyes. Ha!

 
 
We've been to a lot of basketball games this winter. Approximately 3 games per week. But, Jake loves it. It's his passion and there are few places he'd rather be, than a basketball court, a football field, or a baseball diamond. (He's #4)



Molly must have been worn out this weekend, because twice, she slept past 9am. And this girl goes to bed between 6:30-7pm. Growth spurt, maybe?!



Here's a favorite of my kids (and nephew) in my parent's backyard. I don't know if any of you have attempted a picture of Mt Rainier, but no matter how HUGE and majestic it looks to the human eye, as soon as you attempt a pic, it looks tiny. I can assure you that the mountain takes up this entire space and is one of the most incredible and breathtaking views around.



 
A sleepy little girl, still in a stare after waking up from her nap.
 


 
 
Molly really loves picking out her outfits. Most of the time, they involve a lot of pink and tutus. She's a totally girly girl. She loves to "help" me push the cart at the grocery store. And any of you who have a child that does this, realizes how un-helpful this really is.


 
 
 
Last week (or the week before), the kids celebrated their 100th day of school. Brett was pretty proud of his crown of 100 stars.


 
 
These two cousins were so cute in the bath together. Even though he's 10 months younger than her, they weigh the same! Ha! In not too long, it will probably be hard to tell them apart in age. I love that they are going to be best buddies!


 
Here's a funny one from a couple weeks ago. This girl has so much sass! Coming out of swim lessons, she was happy to strike a pose.
 

 
 
My hubby spent the weekend cleaning out our back garage. We use it as a rec room/exercise room and it was in dire need of a clean out! The boys have been playing hours of pop-a-shot. Wonder how long it will take until the novelty wears off? I'm telling you, this was some of the best money we ever spent about 5 years ago!!
 

And in other exciting news, I just signed up for Bloglovin. Am I the last blogger on the face of the Earth to know about this?? If you want to follow me on there, click here. HERE

And, as usual, click HERE for my Facebook page, HERE for Instagram, HERE for Pinterest and HERE for Twitter (although, I'm still learning that one!).

**Linkups: Joey, Annie, Kristin **


9 comments:

  1. What a great view of the mountain! We can see Pike's Peak from our porch, and I'm afraid I'm going to get used to the good views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish we had a view!! You can see Mt Rainier if you look to the side out our upstairs windows, but a porch or deck view would be amazing!!

      Delete
  2. AHhh your babies are so sweet! My daughter was with her Nana yesterday and was sending me I love you video texts..melted my heart! Love your sweeties tutu and boots, she's a cool girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best!!! And thank you, she certainly thinks she's pretty cool!

      Delete
  3. I love these real life family photos!!! They are so cute.. What a breath taking view from your parents backyard!!
    SO glad I found your blog
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That view is awesome! And that tutu outfit is adorable! Totally know what you mean about the help/no help with pushing the cart! lol! Xavier doesn't go to the store with me very often, but when he does he always wants to "help" :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures- your kiddos are just so adorable!! I completely agree with you about trying to take photos of Mt. Rainier- they just never look the same as it does in your mind's eye!! I guess that's the appeal of getting a nice camera with a good zoom lens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos of the kiddos! I'm from Portland, Oregon and I was scratching my head trying to figure out why that mountain looked so familiar. Then I saw Rainier and figured it out. I've spent my fair share of time further north of Portland too. I've gone through and followed you all over, including bloglovin'. I'm big into twitter if you want advice. If you want to say hi, please email me at estherdavison@gmail.com. Blogger has decided I should stay a "no-reply" blogger and I'm tired of "fixing" the account. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how sweet! I love the note from your son especially!!

    ReplyDelete