Monday, February 23, 2015

Oh, Target, how I love thee

I can't be the only one with a deep love for Target. It's one of my very favorite places to shop....and if you told me I could go anywhere, by myself for one hour, it would be my choice--hands down.

Yeah. It's a problem!
 
Target has cute clothes, cute home d├ęcor, great clearance items, fun stationary, a wide variety of toiletries, and lip gloss. Lots of lip gloss.
 
How is it that every single time I walk out of Target, I end up with a lip gloss! My girls and I have a (very loose) tradition of going to Target on Friday afternoons. It's fun to walk around and peruse the isles, and I love doing it with my girls because they share their same fondness for browsing. #raisingthemright
 
I'm really loving asymmetrical looks this year. Which is perfect for the Creative Closet linkup! I mean, this sweater is perfect!!
 
Click HERE to order
 
Or how about this stunning asymmetrical swim suit? Sometimes I struggle to find "mom" suits that are cute, but modest (especially when my students are the life guards in my kids' swim classes!). This is a great alternative and something I'd feel cute and comfortable in. And maybe her body would come with it?? ;-)
 
 
Click HERE to order
 
A couple cute throw pillows that I'd love to decorate our new space.
 


 
And how are these lamps???
 

 
 
And I can't leave Target without lip gloss, so here are a few of my favorites.
 


 
So there you have it. True confessions of my overwhelming love for Target. Tell me I'm not the only one???
 
 

 


8 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! And after I went in to the Hob Lob this weekend, I really want some new lamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, don't get me started on Hobby Lobby!! That place is dangerous! I'm going with some girlfriends this week and I can hardly wait!! New lamps (or at least one) are on the agenda! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Seriously there is nothing at Target that I don't love! lol! That sweater and swimsuit are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swimsuit is so cute and I bet it would be extremely flattering! I have the same Target obsession and I always walk out with a new lipstick. It's a serious addiction, I'm just glad I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the swimsuit in my cart for 24 hours and I'm about to hit buy! Isn't it cute! Sure beats some of the other "mom" suits out there!

      Delete
  4. You truly can find the best sweaters on the sale rack at good old Target. I love how the asymmetrical pieces you picked out seem like the would go well on many body types - ditto what The Modern Tulip said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Target has great clearance racks!! When I have time (and no kids with me), I love to score sweet deals!

      Delete