Sunday, February 1, 2015

Get Pinspired {Seahawks Edition}

It's so hard for me to write this post, after a heartbreaking Super Bowl loss. O EM GEE!!!!!! That last play was so brutal and one that will probably leave the whole world questioning, for years and years to come. Nevertheless, I'm so proud of our Seahawks for not only a great season, but for never, ever giving up!
 
 And just incase anyone is wondering, ESPN has already picked them to win the Super Bowl next year. So there's that.
 
Annnnyway, on to my Get Pinspired post! I love this monthly link-up with Shay, Shaeffer and Mel!
 
 
 I wanted to get Pinspired by Seahawks gear this week, so I pinned away with some super cute Seahawks outfits. Our school district's superintendent declared it "Blue Week" rather than just "Blue Friday", so we were to wear Seahawks colors the entire week. However, I do like to look professional during the week, so I opted to use my dressier clothes to stick with the Seahawks theme. Here's what I came up with.
 
Starting with my inspiration pieces:
 
 
 
Monday:
 
I paired a navy and grey ruffle tank with a grey cardi, lime green long tank, dark wash skinny jeans and grey wedge heels. Please excuse the lighting in our school bathroom. Um, yuck.
 
 
 
 
Tuesday:
 
The lighting somehow was much brighter and better for this pic! I paired one of my favorite Mac & Jack cardis with a light grey t-shirt and a fun lime green scarf (from Fuego), Sevens jeans and my grey wedges, again.


 
 
Wednesday:
 
First of all, I have to apologize for the dirt and smudges all over my mirror. I didn't even notice it until I was going through my pictures tonight. Ha! This was a long navy cowel neck sweater, paired with Vigoss skinny jeans and my dark grey riding boots.
 




 
 
Thursday:
 
This was one of my favorite outfits of the week. I paired a navy & white lightweight sweater, with a lime green vest, navy anchor scarf (from Stitch Fix) and dark wash jeans. It was a little bit funky, but fun.



 
Friday:
 
This was my true "Blue Friday" outfit, so I went with my traditional Seahawks shirt and fun scarf, from Old Navy. I get compliments on this scarf whenever I wear it. Wish I could give you a link, but I bought it years ago!! I also had Seahawks jamberry nails on. I'll save that post for another day, but it's safe to say that applying those nails is not my forte! ;-)

 
 
 
And one last picture, for good measure. My girls all dressed up in their gear and ready to cheer on the hawks! How could you not smile about this one??! Helps me to deal with the loss.....


 
#westillbelieve






4 comments:

  1. All of your outfits were great Kelly!!!!! I need to wear more blue and green together for sure. Thanks for linking up! xoxo, Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheaffer! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Loved all of your outfits!!! Your girls are adorable!
    Stopping by from the link up.
    XOXO,
    April
    www.lifeinbucklesberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete