Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites!

So many great things to share this Friday!!
 
And while I'm at it, can I get an AMEN for Fridays?! It's been a loooong week over here! With four young kids, it's bound to happen, but we've been dealing with sickness and sleeplessness, and this mama is in need of a restful weekend. Only 4 games, 1 practice, 1 team picture and church. Whew. I can do it.

[ONE]

Snackeez 



If you haven't heard of these, you've got to try them! They are awesome! Molly got this fun Elsa one for her birthday and it's been a life saver. You fill the bottom with a drink and stick a snack in the top. They are perfect for the car, sitting through brother's basketball games, watching a movie or going outside to play. This one just goes directly into the dishwasher and is super easy to maintain!


[TWO]

New hair


Our nanny also happens to be my hair stylist (she's super talented!) and has been convincing me to grow my hair out for quite some time. I'm much more of a short haired girl, so it's taken a lot for me to trust her on this. Yesterday, I got a cut, new highlights and curls. I love it! She gave me a little more contrast in the color and I think it's the perfect "transition into spring" look. I love to go lighter for summer, so it's fun to have something differerent for now.


[THREE]

Leaving Time.



I'm just about finished with this Jodi Piccoult book and it's pretty amazing. If you are looking for a good read, try it out. Normally, I try to workout while my kids are at swim lessons, but yesterday, I really wanted to get more reading in, so I checked Brylie into the childcare and read for 30 minutes, while the others swam. Don't judge.



[FOUR]

Costco chocolate cake.



Those of you who know me, know that I'm not much of a dessert person. But, I do love me some candy! However, I'm a sucker for the Costco chocolate cake. OH MY GOSH. There are probably 1,200 calories in a bite, but it's totally worth it! We bought one for Brett's birthday this weekend and I've been slowly nibbling on it this entire week. It needs to be gone, I tell ya!!! If you've never tried this cake, I encourage you to do it. Moist and delictible. SO STINKIN GOOD!



[FIVE]

Our new trampoline.



I know, I know. They can be dangerous. But, I'm not kidding, everyone needs a trampoline in their backyard! The kids got one for Christmas and they've been jumping fools! The best part is that you can zip them in and they can't get out without help! Not that I've done that or anything. They love to jump and jump and jump. Sometimes it's hard to get the kids out and exercising in this cold weather, but throw coats on them and they are happy to jump! I'm telling you, naps improve, moods improve and everyone is happy when they are jumping. Just don't get me on that thing. After four kids, it's not a pretty sight! Be warned, mamas.
 
I hope you have a restful and enjoyable weekend. Sad that we don't have our Seahawks to cheer for anymore, so I guess we'll just have to countdown until the Mariners are back in town!!

And just incase you are new, I'd love to have you follow along with me!
Facebook HERE
Instagram HERE
Pinterest HERE
Twitter HERE

I'm linking up with several fun bloggers for my Friday favorites!!! Check them out here....Andrea, Narci, Erika, Farmer Bell, Amanda, Christina, Darci, Liz

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Love your hair!!! Great color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I too looove a chocolate chocolate cake. It's really the one dessert I can never say no to! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair, the colour looks great! I love Jodi Picoult books, she is such a great author will have to check that book out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete