Tuesday, February 24, 2015

20 things you never knew you wanted to know about me....

 
I saw this on a blog and thought it would be fun to share! Here are 25 questions, with my responses. If you want to play along, answer these questions and post them to your blog!! XOXO
 
And how is everyone doing on the #40bagsin40days challenge?? I've been posting my daily pictures to Instagram and will do a one week update, tomorrow! I love seeing all the pictures and tags on IG and Facebook. Social media can be SO motivating!!!
 
20 Questions:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
 If I remember correctly, there was someone named Kelly that my parents liked and it was "their name" before I was even a thought. My middle name is Anne and that's derived from Diane (my mom and grandma's middle name).


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
 I can't remember specifically, but I'm sure I cried this past weekend as we navigated around a taped off kitchen. It's been a bit challenging (and hopefully worth it)!!!


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
 I like my print, but my cursive is terrible. I like my signature, but beyond that, nope! Which leads me to ask...why do kids need to learn cursive? I honestly don't know if I've ever had to use it in my life, after school. I think having a nice signature is important, but it seems that we could be using our time better, instead of teaching cursive. Am I alone in this??


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
 I'm not a huge lunch meat person...even at Subway, I'll order the veggie sub. If I had to choose, it would be a smoked turkey.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Four on Earth and two in heaven.


 6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?   
 Nope. I had them removed when I was 9.


 7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  
 Hmmm....I love Oatmeal Squares, Kix and Honey Bunches of Oats.


 8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  
 Moose Tracks


 9. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
 Physically? Nose 
Emotionally? My sensitivity. I'm working on that whole thick skin thing.


 10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
 My grandparents. I was really close with them and I would love to have them spend time with their great grandkids.


11. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
 football


 12. FAVORITE FOOD?
 pretty much any seafood....specifically crab, lobster, shrimp and clams


 13. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
 happy endings, for sure!


 14. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
 Horrible Bosses. It was dumb. Don't bother.


 15. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
 Leopard print fleece pajamas. 


 16. SUMMER OR WINTER?
 Summer! I'm a teacher, married to a teacher. Need I say more??


17. FAVORITE DESSERT?
 I'm not much of a dessert girl. Can I choose a bag of skittles?


 18. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
 I'm a runner at heart, so I really love cardio. I need to get better at strength training...it's one of my fitness goals this year.


19. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
 The Orphan Train


20. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
 silver

Okay, your turn!
XO

Linkups: Joey, Kristin, Annie, Natalie


14 comments:

  1. Over from the link up! Nice to get to know you I have the same answer on quite a few of those! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am over from the link up too! I had the same thoughts on Horrible Bosses even though I wanted to like it with the great cast! Have a great Thursdsay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that crazy??! I couldn't believe how many big names were in that movie. I had high expectations and was severely disappointed!

      Delete
  3. My car is silver too!

    I thought Horrible Bosses was funny in some parts, not in others.

    My husband just got Oatmeal Squares for the first time (he's the cereal person in our house) and really likes them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll agree, there were some funny parts! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love this!! I am going to have to do this.. I love Watching Football :) Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should!! I'll stop by and check it out! XO

      Delete
  5. I learned cursive in school and that's what I primarily write with. Of course now, it's more of my own version of cursive because I've become lazy about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would have kept up with mine because it feels so weird to write in cursive now! Only my name comes naturally. ;-)

      Delete
  6. How is The Orphan Train? I thought about giving it a try.

    I used to HATE my nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just getting into it and like it so far! My neighbor just finished and texted me to have a box of tissues handy and hug my babies a little harder. Nervous about what I'm getting into!

      Delete