Monday, January 12, 2015

My newest Stitch Fix!

Alright, I decided to take a break from all of my Maui posts and share the Stitch Fix I got last week, upon my arrival home. Don't fret...I still have a ton to share about our vacation, including a vow renewal on our anniversary. Coming soon!
 
Anyway, it's safe to say that this was my favorite fix yet. To see my last three fixes, click HERE, HERE and HERE. Christina has styled my last 2 boxes and I think she totally gets me. I'm not kidding, I loved it all. Sooo much!
 
 
Item #1: Macklin Polka Dot Print V-Neck Blouse
 
I love it for so many reasons...it's polka dot, navy blue, V-neck, flowy and flattering. It's perfect for teaching or can be worn casually with jeans. I think a bright yellow, green, white or teal chunky necklace would be super cute. Or just a simple silver tassle necklace. I really love this top, so it was a no-brainer. Yes!
 
 
 
 
Item #2: Henry Birds on a Branch Infinity Scarf
 
Another fun item! I love scarfs. Remember this post?? I don't have anything that looks like this and I think it's cute with the polka dot top. It's also cute with the cardigan at the bottom of this post. I think it will get a ton of use and I was really excited about it! Another YES!


 

 
 
Item #3: Parcey Polka Dot Skinny Jean
 
Another polka dot item and I was A-Okay with that! I have nothing like these jeans in my closet and I think they are absolutely adorable. I mean, really! The jeans are a dark wash and the polka dots are a black velvety material. In the styling notes, she suggested wearing them rolled at the ankle with flats, which I think would be perfect for work. Or I could do black heels or riding boots for something different. Because they are neutral, pretty much any top will work. I have a couple great winter sweaters that I plan to pair with these for now, and then I'll go with lighter weight tops in the spring. Again, these were a for sure. The fit was almost perfect. I don't know how she does it, but she's nailed my sizing every time.

 
 
Item #4: Tanner Waffle Knit Zip Up Cardigan
 
As soon as I pulled out the waffle print, I knew I was in love. I've been looking for a sweater like this and it was better than I probably would have picked out myself. I really love the zipper...I think it makes the sweater unique and flattering. It's super comfy and thick, perfect for these cold winter days. I've already paired it with leggings and jeans and think it could go either way. I showed a picture of it zipped and unzipped, because I like both ways, as well. Another resounding YES.
 



 
 
Item #5: Analisa Twisted Seam Mixed Knit Sweater
 
I saved the best for last. This is my very favorite! I love every single thing about this sweater. The fabric, the cut, the weight, the style, the detail. It's awesome. It hangs a little longer in the back (I should have taken a pic from that angle), which makes the cut unique. Its' perfect for casual wear on the weekends, or dressed up with dark skinnies and brown or grey riding boots, for work. See what I mean, an awesome box!!



 
If you haven't tried out Stitch Fix, you've got to give it a shot! What have you got to lose?! It's a $20 styling fee, but that gets applied to any item you purchase in your box. And shipping is free (both ways) with the easiest return process ever. Click HERE if you want to give it a try. I promise, you won't be sorry!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, they are all adorable! If I had your body, I would I would for sure do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box!!
    Tempting, tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything in your fix!

    ReplyDelete