Thursday, January 15, 2015

Maui: Days 8 & 9

I'm sorry if you are getting tired of all of these Maui pics, but I want a way to document the trip, so I've got to finish them up! I've combined our adventures from our 7th and 8th day on the island and I'm thinking I'll try to condense our last week into only one or two more posts, so we can move on to the good stuff. ;-)
 
This particular day we headed up to Kaanipali, so the kids could see some new beaches. This is one of our favorite places to stay and I was super excited about a day at a new beach!
 
Sand and water aren't a good mix with the phone, so I only took a couple of pictures. But, a day of boogie boarding in pretty good waves, was fun for everyone.
 
This little girl just toddled around in the sand, looking cute and enjoying herself.





 
These two rented boogie boards for the day and had way too much fun! We all took turns with the boards and I think the adults had as much fun as the kids. Seriously, it was a blast in the waves!!!




 
We followed up the beach with lunch at this cute little café, right on the boardwalk. Lava Flows? Yes, please!







 
Day 8 was pretty much spent in the sand and water. I think it's becoming a recurring theme around here. And I don't mind, one bit.
 










 
Naptime was our veg out time. The perfect mid-day break for everyone.


 
Followed by some pool time.




 
And a little more beach time. We can't get enough.



 
That evening, we took the kids to a cute little international market, about a mile down the road. We shopped around and did a little souvenir hunting.







 
And then we headed back to the house for a delicious dinner, with BBQ chicken on the grill. My brother-in-law is quite the master chef on the grill and it was nothing short of amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment