Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Great Holiday Clean-Up

I know many of you are like me, and struggle to find a cleaning schedule that works for your family. That, or you get started and then give up, when it feels overwhelming. With the upcoming holidays, I wanted something to print out for the fridge, where I can check things off as I go. If this schedule doesn't work for you, email me, or leave a comment below and I can send you the original document for you to make changes. And please, oh please, take weekends off for your sanity! Or at least two days a week off!
 
If you are comfortable sharing your three daily cleaning habits, I'd love to hear them! The three habits that I started a while back and have tried really hard to continue are:
 
1. make my bed every morning
2. run dishwasher every night
3. put all laundry away the day it is folded
 
Happy cleaning and organizing!!!
 
#FJgreatholidaycleanup


No comments:

Post a Comment