Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Can I get a T. G. I. F. ?!?!?!
 
Happy Friday, friends! Not only is it Friday, but the sun is shining, my girls are napping, I'm drinking coffee AND I'm here to share some of my favorite things this week.
 
I'm linking up with these three lovely ladies, to bring you my rendition of FRIDAY FAVORITES!!!
 
http://tabanderika.blogspot.com/
 
 
#1 BOGO Holiday drinks at Starbucks!!! You can bet I was in line yesterday at 1:59pm, ready to order my drinks (from 2-5pm only). A little disappointed that I could only choose from 1 of 3 drinks, but it's BOGO, so I can't complain! They actually gave me two of the wrong drinks, so after circling back through the drive-thru and waiting 13 minutes in line, yes, I kept track, they gave me my 2 correct drinks and let me keep the other two. It was fun to surprise not only my hubby, but two of his co-workers, with a Starbucks holiday beverage.
 
 
 
 
#2 My wrestler boy!!! I am so proud of him! No one in our family has ever wrestled, but he wanted to do it, so we said yes! It's been fun to watch him at practice and tomorrow he has his very first tournament!!! Because of his weight (he's a BIG boy for his age), he has to wrestle kids who are quite a bit older, but we're hoping he still has fun. Youth sports teach so many great values and I'm glad our kids are involved with them.

 
 
#3 Disney on Ice. Last night, my parents took my three older kids and my sister's oldest boy, to see Disney on Ice. They had fantastic seats right near the ice and everyone, especially Molly, LOVED it!!! As you can see, she was prepped in her full princess dress and even had her hair in "Elsa braids". Is it just me, or do these cutie-patootie cousins look alike?? They are only 5 weeks apart in age.

 
 
#4 Our amazing fall weather. I took this picture this morning, while out on a fitness walk with my class. The sun is shining, temps were in the upper 20's (brrrr!), but the leaves and trees were just amazing. I do not take for granted this gorgeous state that we live in. I wouldn't mind snow, either!! The temps are making me excited for winter!!

 
 
#5 This colorful scarf! I found it at Ross and it's my favorite of all scarfs. I actually wore it for our family pictures a couple weekends ago (haven't seen any of them yet and we are DYING!! I'll share as soon as we get them back). If you are ever looking for an inexpensive scarf, you've got to head to Ross. Their selection is amazing. There is a scarf to go with just about anything! The infinity style is definitely my favorite for now.
 
 
 
So many favorites, it's hard to choose!!! What are you loving these days? I have some fun new beauty products that I'm going to share with you next Friday, so stay tuned for those! Have a relaxing and wonderful weekend with your families!!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! And I'm loving your hair in the starbucks selfie pic :)

    -Claire
    www.fashionandfeathers.com

    ReplyDelete