Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites: Winter Hats

Before I start on today's post, I have to tell you that the Winter Style Challenge is OPEN!!!! If you've been thinking about taking advantage of this opportunity, wait no more!! I did the fall challenge and it was so great! I learned a lot and hardly had to buy a thing, because a majority of the items were in my closet already. Seriously....sign up HERE! I promise, you won't be disappointed. She's even adding some holiday party wear. I mean, who doesn't need great ideas about that!!?

On to today...

I'm teaming up with a fabulous group of girls for today's blog post! When I saw the topic, I had to chuckle. I'm not much of a hat girl, and for me to tell you about how to fashion/style a hat, feels a little funny. However, I did bust out the few I have, in order to model them for you. Pay no attention to the fact that I'd just finished a workout at the gym and pulled my hair out of a pony tail. It's bad!!

On to hats, though. Here are the 4 that I have and wear the most. They are pretty simple and practical. I really love black because it goes with everything. When buying a hat, I want something cute, but practical. Warmth is important, but I hate itchiness! I really love headband/wraps, but with my hair as short as it is, they aren't my favorite. In a couple months, it will probably be better!
 
 

And now that you've seen the ones I own, I linked up a few that I really love (and might need to purchase). I defninitely think your hairstyle plays a role in determining what hat looks the best. Longer hair tends to photograph better in hats!!
 

Knit Beanie
 
 
Knit Head Wrap
 
 
 Pom Knit Beanie

Happy Friday, friends! If you have a hat that I need to know about, please let me know. Apparently, I need a little more work in the hat department! ;-)

XOXO
 
Linked up with these fabulous bloggers! Please check them out:

 

7 comments:

  1. Great hats. Especially your Huskies hat...I forgot to include mine because I keep it stuffed in my tailgating bag so I never forget it. Go Dawgs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue wrap on you...you have great after workout hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the beauty of hats... no one can tell your hair has been in a ponytail! You look great!

    -Claire
    www.fashionandfeathers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Claire, totally the best part about hats :)

    PS: I nominated you for a Liebster award! (http://www.puppiesandpretties.com/2014/11/20/qa-for-liebster-award/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally look so cute in hats. You're the second one that mentioned a head wrap. I think one might be a sweet little accessory.

    ReplyDelete