Wednesday, November 26, 2014

All about me....

Alright, I'm totally flattered to have been nominated for this award again. Wow! This time, by Alison at Puppies & Pretties. Because I've participated and nominated others, I'll just do the questions this time. Maybe you'll learn something new about me. ;-) I have to answer the 11 from Alison and then list an additional 11 facts about myself.
 
Here goes nothing...
  1. What is your favorite color? teal
  2. What is your favorite book/series? I really enjoyed reading the Hunger Game series, but I gotta be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of the first two movies. I've heard the third movie was better, but I have yet to see it.
  3. If you could pick 1 article of clothing that you had to wear every day, what would it be? a scarf
  4. Dog or Cat? definitely dog. I'm not a cat person AT ALL.
  5. What is your favorite movie? This is really hard! "Slumdog Millionaire" was one of my favorites. I still love the classic, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Princess Bride". Any comedy with Jim Carey is pretty great, too.
  6. What is your favorite Trader Joe’s item? Their gouda gnocchi is to die for! Find it in the frozen section.
  7. If you had to pick 1 store to buy all of your clothes from, where would it be? Nordstrom
  8. Where was your favorite vacation? With my kids...Disneyland, for sure! But otherwise, it would be Hawaii.
  9. Where do you stand on ugly Christmas sweaters? Yay or nay? They're hilarious for parties.
  10. What is our favorite post that you have written? I don't know...the marriage one from Monday was pretty popular. Another popular one was the plaid shirt post. Surprisingly, that is listed as number 2 overall. You all must love some plaid shirts! ;-)
  11. Weekly calendar – do you start yours on Sunday or Monday? Sunday

11 facts about me that you may not know......

1. I was a high school cheerleader and gymnast and then played rugby in college.
2. My lifelong dream was to be a performer on Broadway.
3. I've played the role of "Laurie" in Oklahoma, four times.
4. I'm really sensitive and have my feelings hurt easily. But usually I won't tell the person and I'll just find a way to move on.
5. I would love to have an even larger family, if time and finances were unlimited.
6. Being pregnant and giving birth are my most favorite times of my life. I would be a surrogate if our state would allow it.
7. I love candy, but am not much of a fan of chocolate or desserts. Mostly just chewy, sour or gummy candies.
8. I don't ever forget a birthday or important day and do my best to text, call, or send a message to people on those days.
9. I love to cook and wish I had more time to do it.
10. I'm a perfectionist and am really hard on myself if I make a mistake.
11. I still think my husband is really cute. Like really, really, really cute. =)



Tomorrow will be my last Thankful Thursday post and a Thanksgiving wrap-up. I hope you have a blessed time with your families. It's one of my very favorite holidays because it's all about getting together with the people you love, with no strings attached. There are no expectations and no gifts. Just fellowship, food and family.
 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be on Broadway too...musicals make me happy.

    ReplyDelete