Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Fashion Challenge Update

If you haven't been following my blog to read about the most awesome fashion challenge, well, what are you waiting for?!?! I did a post about it here, but you can click on this link to sign up and join me. It's NOT too late! We are only 3 days in!!
 
In addition to having a shopping list sent to you each night, you'll get an example <with pictures and a detailed description> of an outfit you should wear the next day. If that wasn't awesome enough, there is a private Facebook group you get to join where women are posting examples of the outfits each day, as well as feedback and styling tips. In the 3 days since I've started, I already feel like I've learned so much!!
 
Seriously, what are you waiting for?!?!
 
Here are my renditions of the recommended outfits for the first three days of the challenge.
 
Day #1: skinny jeans, a striped top, ankle boots (but I subbed leopard flats), and a long gold tassle necklace

 
 
Day #2: a military jacket, black skinny jeans, riding boots and a plaid scarf



Day #3: plaid shirt, dark skinny jeans, ankle boots, gold tassle necklace (I added the vest)

 
You can follow along on my Instagram to see daily updates!
 
Hope to have you join us!! And if you are participating in the style challenge, be sure to comment and let us know how it's going!
 
This post is also linked up with one of my favorite bloggers at Get Your Pretty On! Check her out.



No comments:

Post a Comment