Thursday, September 4, 2014

"These are a few of my favorite {fall} things....."

I'm not sure if it's the start of school, the crisp fall temps, the sunshine or the fact that the SEAHAWKS are playing tonight, but I've got a smile on my face. Nevermind the fact that my girls were up over half the night, one teething and one ticked off that her teething sister was screaming. Ah, the joys of parenthood.

Today, I want to share with you a few of my favorite things. This time, my choices are all fall related. Those who know me, know my deep and undying love for these...

1) Mellowcreme Pumpkins




 
In fact, during the course of this post, I've had over 1/2 a bag of them. They are my #1 weakness in life and I really have to limit myself to a bag every week or so. Cause, really, I could have a bag a day. Except that my pancreas may give out on me.
 
I love the chewiness, the texture, the sweet flavor they leave in your mouth and the not-too-hard, but not-too-soft feeling when you bite into it. Oh, mellowcreme pumpkins. I love you. You might need these in your life, if they aren't already.
 
Treat yourself. =)
 
2) Moving on to something a little less sugary, but equally as sweet, is one of my favorite fall nail colors. This is OPI's Chicago Champagne and I'm obsessed! I like having something more neutral on my nails since I'm so hard on them. This color hides the imperfections, chips and dirt that sometimes occurs on my nails. #momto4problems.
 
Anyway, you need to order this, if you don't own it! I promise you'll love it!! Nail polish is one of those inexpensive, splurge items that just makes you feel pretty. And takes a look from plain to wow! Click here: OPI Nail Lacquer, 0.5 Ounce . You won't be sorry!
 
 
 
 
3. My final favorite fall product is this Yankee Candle Apple Pumpkin Scented Jar Candle, 22-Ounce, Large. I'm really picky about candles and rarely burn them because the scents just aren't strong enough for my liking. I usually prefer plug ins or wax warmers. 
 
Unless it's this. I die. Two of my favorite scents; apple and pumpkin, combined to perfection.
 
You can thank me later.
 
 
 
What are your favorites as we head into fall?! Anyone started decorating? I'm headed out to enjoy the sunshine and soak it up, until the game later. So with that,
 
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
XXOO

This post is linked up with some awesome ladies. Check them out!
Momfessionals






No comments:

Post a Comment