Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Style Me Pretty Challenge

Alright ladies, many of you have asked me to post about clothes: work wear, casual wear, playdates, date nights, etc. Believe me, it can be a challenge for me, too. Sometimes, I get stuck in a rut or I simply run out of ideas. But, have I found a solution for you!!!
 
The Style Me Pretty Challenge at Get Your Pretty On, is a virtual styling program that includes a seasonal shopping list plus 21 days of outfit combinations made from the pieces on that list. It's an affordable way to have access to a personal shopper and stylist, while staying on trend each season. Each challenge also includes its own Facebook group where women share shopping tips, show off their outfits and make lasting friendships.
 
Fall Style Challenge - Button Image 2

 
If you are anything like me, and often stare at your closet, wondering what to piece together next, THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Head on over to her blog and check it out.
 
I wouldn't be advertising this product, if I didn't believe it was amazing. There is even a sample challenge from a previous season that you can have sent to you before ordering. Just to make sure it's something you'd be interested in! The next challenge opens on September 26th regular registration closes on October 2nd. However, you can sign up any time between then and November 1st for a small late registration fee. The whole thing is risk free...you can get your money back if you aren't completely satisfied. But trust me, you will be! 
 
So what are you waiting for?! I can't wait to see what she comes up with!! Stay tuned on my blog for updates on how the challenge is going for me. And send me pics of yours, too!
 
If you are on Instagram (and hello, if you're not, you SHOULD be!), follow me HERE and search the hashtag #FJstylemepretty for my outfits, once the challenge has started.
 
Okay, what are you waiting for? Go check it out!! And comment below when you do, so I can follow along with you, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment