Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday favorites!

There are so many things I'm absolutely LOVING this week, that I have to share them with you!! And I'm linking up with some great ladies. Check them out!!
 
Momfessionals
 
First of all. I am loving stir fry. I always love it, but especially as the weather cools down, it's a favorite. I made this for dinner last night and we all gobbled it up. I'll be posting the recipe soon!
 
 
 
Another favorite. And an absolute staple appliance in our kitchen. The Keurig. We use it 3-5 times a day and it's the best. Gone are the days of coffee grounds, unused coffee, filters, clean up, etc. Pop a k-cup in and go! I have a cup every morning when I wake up and one after I get home from work. The Starbucks mugs are pretty great, too!
 

 
 
 
I'm always looking for awesome new cleaners that aren't filled with chemicals and leave a yummy smell. Right now, I'm LOVING this Method pink grapefruit all-purpose cleaner. The smell is to-die-for! Fresh, light, citrus-y. Amazing. I bought the hand soap to go with it because I love it so much!
 

 
 
How can I do a favorite post without the ever-famous FAIR SCONE! The first few weeks of September we have the Washington State Fair in our town. Nothing screams fair like a scone. Every time we go, we buy a dozen and then eat them with lunches throughout the week. I know Costco sells the mix, but it's just not the same as getting them straight from the scone cart.
 
Which reminds me, I'll be doing an upcoming post on our fair visits this year. Sad that Keith Urban had to cancel his show tomorrow night. I was SO looking forward to a girls night out! (His wife's father passed away, unexpectedly).
 


 
 
 
My mom and I made a trip out to Hobby Lobby, last week, and I AM IN LOVE!! I could have spent 234793828473 hours there and purchased half the store. For real. But, instead I picked up just a few cute things for our house. This is my favorite. It's a metal, teal, distressed, letter. Currently, it's sitting on our entry way table, but I have plans for it to go in my upstairs wall collage. Stay tuned.
 

 
 
And finally, this wall collage. It's been up for about 6 months and it's on one of the walls that you can see when you walk in the front door. I just love it. It's really simple, not a lot going on, but aesthetically, it just works for me. And it's full of pictures I love. Some of my very favorite memories. I'm in the process of putting together a much bigger wall collage, so you'll have to help with some input on that process.
 

 
How's it going on your monthly cleaning challenge? My mater bathroom is just about done and I'll be posting some pictures on Instagram. Follow me HERE!
 
Happy Friday!
Hope you enjoy your weekend....we've got a whole lot of football going on around here! Go Jags, Huskies and Seahawks!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from Friday Favorites and looking forward to following your blog. I bought a big metal letter like that for my son's room. It is unfinished metal and looks great with his gray and orange room. Loved your Costco post too. I'm a big fan. We just moved back to Texas from England, and I loved going to Costco over there. It was a little taste of the good ole USA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Isn't Costco the greatest!?! I mean, really, what more could you possibly need?! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Looks great. I especially love the signs you added.

    ReplyDelete