Monday, September 29, 2014

Disney!

I'm back!!! My girls and I just got home from an amazing 5-day getaway to southern California. We went down for a wedding and spent 3 glorious days at Disneyland, too. I realized that it was the longest I've ever been away from either my boys or hubby. Although it would have been even more fun to have them there, too, it was so great to have time with just my girls. A memory that I'll never forget!

My parents, my sister and her family, as well as my brother, were all there, too. It was so nice having their help with the girls. Don't know how I could have done it without them!

I have a ton of pictures, but here are just a few....
















And incase you've ever wondered what Disneyland looks like at midnight, here you go! This was 16 hours in! #disneyaddicts

I'll do another blog post with more pics. We met many of the Disney princesses and that was a trip highlight, for sure! Disneyland is good for the soul. It's true...the happiest place on earth.

So for now, I'll leave you with this. I'm off to unload a massive amount of groceries and continue to run my laundry. Isn't returning home from vacation, fun? Uh. Not.


3 comments: