Saturday, August 16, 2014

What's summer without s'mores?

I mean. Really.
 
Yummy goodness, all wrapped up in graham crackers, chocolate and melted marshmallows.
 
Does it get any better? I think not.



 
When big brother is away on a camping trip and the littles are begging to do the same....
 
we have a backyard firepit.
 
And the key to this deliciousness is in the roasting of the marshmallow. Personally, I like mine a little charred, but Brett is the most patient. Shocking, I know! And will get his bubbly and golden all the way around.
 
Who doesn't love the sound of the cackling fire and the smoky smell. Totally reminds me of childhood.
 
Cheers to warm summer evenings. Late sunsets. And s'mores. Lots and lots of s'mores.
 







I guess I should forewarn you that if you become a regular blog reader, you'll probably notice that my children are often barely clothed. You're lucky they've got undies & a diaper on, to be honest. My kiddos prefer the least amount of clothes that they can get away with. So there you have it. Consider yourself warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment