Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fall Into Focus: September's Cleaning Challenge

Alright, you asked, I listened! Several of you readers said that you struggle to find a cleaning schedule that works for you. There are 347926438 of them on Pinterest, but the majority of them are so strict by day and cleaning task, or so detailed, that I find myself giving up soon after starting.
 
I created a schedule that has the flexibility for you to change things around and customize tasks. I'm also trying to create good habits. I know it's going to be hard to make my bed every morning, especially with school starting this week. But, I'm determined to get the ball rolling and start this school year ahead of the game, rather than behind.
 
The weekly challenges are very open-ended. I could give you a list of all of the things you need to clean in your kitchen, office, bathroom, etc. but I think you know! What you need to deep clean, might be very different than what I need to deep clean. If you need ideas, follow my Instagram HERE or search for @familiarjoy. And if you have an Instagram account, and want to tag your posts, use #familiarjoymonthlychallenge. Accountability is huge, my friends! The pressure! And please, please share this with anyone you know who could use a little guidance in the cleaning department!!
 
So, print it off, hang it up, and get started. This begins on September 1st and ends on the last day of the month!! There will be a new challenge to print off each month, and I'll be rotating major tasks, so we get the whole house spic and span!
 
Ready, set, go!

 
 Am I the only one who gets excited about cleaning and organizing?!?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment